Cell Phone Accident Lawyer Kansas City, MO
Over the last decade , we have seen a very large increase in motor vehicle accident cases that have been caused by a distracted driver using a cell phone. Although a large percentage of these cases are caused by drivers who caused an accident because they were either talking or texting on his or her phone. However, we are starting to see more of a trend of distracted driving accidents in which people are fiddling around on their phones to read or send email, use the gps, listen to or change music, or access applications.
The distracted driving crisis is being created by people of all ages and is not limited to teen drivers. As everyday life becomes more accessible through phones,more people rely upon their phones to conduct everyday business. In fact, adults now are responsible for the largest amount of distracted drivers on the road both here in Missouri and across the country.
Accidents can be fatal. Any kind of accident can change your life forever to the worst. If you are a car owner, then you must be aware of the risks involved in a car accident. A car accident is never a choice for anyone. Cell phone accident lawyer Kansas City, MO, is always there at your service whenever you need the best legal assistance.
Using cell phones can lead to accidents, and not necessarily it is still your fault. From a survey made across the US, the results were shocking enough to make anyone careful on the road.
- The National Safety Council has released the report stating that more than 1.6 million crashes happen each year because of cell phone use while driving.
- The number of injuries is around 390,000 each year because of those accidents.
- In every four crashes, one is because of texting and driving.
If you are a victim of a cell phone car accident, you are already in a bad mental and physical situation, and it is difficult for you to go through every step of settlement. So leave that tension on legal advisors to help you attain your full compensation.
Handling Cell Phone cases
From a legal standpoint, distracted driving law cases need to be looked at in a different way than a standard accident for the following reasons:
- Drivers using a cellular device tend to be more distracted than the average driver. They have less reaction time to brake or avoid hitting something or someone creating a collision. Due to the lack of reaction time, distracted driving accidents tend to create more severe impacts. Heavier impacts are more likely to cause more serious injuries to everyone involved like head, neck, and the back of a restrained driver.
- While investigating an accident and reconstructing the scene of an accident are important in proving distracted driving in an accident, cell phone records will also be very helpful to prove that someone was on their phone at the time of the accident. A well experienced attorney will seek to obtain the records of the negligent driver’s cell phone in order to determine that specific data can be retrieved from the memory of the cellular device and the data transmission involved. Additionally , it is important to obtain these records for solid evidence. Most distracted drivers are not going to admit that they were on their phone and caused an accident. However, the cellular records will show otherwise and prove they were using their phone right up to the accident.
- Driving while being distracted can be more dangerous than driving while impaired by drugs or alcohol and these types of cases require more aggressive legal action. Everyone knows that driving while using a cell phone is extremely reckless and there is always the possibility of putting not only themself but others in harm’s way. If someone is using a cell phone while driving, they are accepting the fact that their negligence can cause someone to become seriously injured or even death. In these types of situations, these cases must be considered to be “aggravated negligence cases” and the negligent driver needs to be held accountable to the full extent of the law.
Your Right To Get Full Compensation
It is very important to understand that you deserve the full re-installment that you have lost in the accident. A thoroughly professional and experienced attorney can guide you to get your entire compensation after dealing with your medical expenses. What help can you expect from a lawyer?
- The service of free case evaluation
- Attorneys care for your loss
- Maximized Reimbursements
- Many years of a learning experience
- A proven and excellent track record.
- Top rated
- Local services
Now, it is your time to choose the best for yourself.
Don’t Pay For Others’ Blunders
As per the civil laws, if the driver was texting or talking on the phone while driving, the cases will be against them.
On the other hand, if the pedestrian is the one using a mobile phone, then there will be different allegations.
In such cases, a Kansas City, MO attorney can guide you through the case proceedings and help you get the fair claim you deserve for your loss. It would be best if you do not go through all this alone. An experienced attorney will collect the pieces of evidence and make your case strong. This can also lead to a negotiation outside the court.
Highly qualified lawyers will sort the matter out quickly to get you the rightful compensation that you deserve. Your physical and mental recovery is more significant, and expert legal help will help you heal faster. You can leave all the financial tensions to the lawyers. An attorney will deal with it professionally without giving you a chance to fail.
Contact Us For The Better Solution
Each case needs individual attention. This is our motto to give all our clients the proper care that they deserve. Contact Royce Injury Attorneys today if you are going through any such scenario. Let us serve you our best and help you recover soon from the tragic incident. You deserve the maximum amount of compensation for your suffering.