Hit and Run While Walking Lawyer Kansas City, MO
If you have experienced a hit and run while walking, a lawyer Kansas City, MO victims depend on should be your first call. Pedestrian accidents involving hit and runs can be incredibly frustrating. It may even be challenging to make sense of why such a senseless act could occur. Additionally, suffering injuries can be impactful in such a way that a victim’s life may be forever impacted. Physical pain, suffering, and debilitating injuries are just a few reasons for victims to contact Royce Injury Attorneys. When negligence is a factor, we are prepared to help you take action and obtain the compensation you deserve.
Why Would Someone Leave the Scene?
The thought that someone can hit a pedestrian with their vehicle and drive away can be challenging to make sense of. Once the dust has settled, you and many others will be left wondering why someone would ever do such a thing. Unfortunately, hit and run accidents are far more common than you may realize, and there are a variety of motivations or reasons a driver might leave the scene, including:
- The driver is under the influence of drugs or alcohol and is worried they will get caught
- The driver panics and flees the scene
- The driver is driving without insurance or a valid drivers’ license
- There is a warrant out for the driver’s arrest
- They do not believe that they will get caught
In addition to the injuries you may be facing, and the possible civil suit that may follow, drivers may also incur criminal charges. We know you will want to seek justice and hold the negligent driver accountable for the harm they have caused. Let our pedestrian accident lawyer in Kansas City, MO help you take action and protect your rights by tirelessly fighting for you in your quest to ensure that justice is served.
Reasons to Choose Our Team
Pedestrians are incredibly vulnerable to motor vehicle drivers. Suffering an accident can be devastating, and in some cases, fatal. Whether you are crossing the street, walking down the sidewalk, or in a parking lot, there are various ways such an accident might occur. Our services will provide you with:
- An experienced group of attorneys who will see your case through to the end
- Resources that can assist in gathering evidence and proving your case
- Professionals who are available to answer the many questions you have and provide you with the peace of mind you need during this incredibly challenging time
- The ability to properly value your hit and run accident
- Guidance in managing what might be an overwhelming and complicated legal system
Royce Injury Attorneys are committed to assisting our clients in obtaining the compensation they need in the wake of a pedestrian-related accident. As a victim, you have the right to take action against the responsible party to retain damages for the losses that have incurred. Our firm offers prospective clients in need of support with complimentary consultations to determine the most appropriate action. If you were the victim of a hit and run while walking accident, contact our Kansas City, Missouri lawyer to schedule an appointment.